Join us on a tour full of heritage, beautiful destinations, as well as delicious food.
Day 1 – Penang – Transit City – Hiroshima
Overnight at board
Day 2 – Hiroshima – Shihoku Imabari – Matsuyama
- Onomichi Senkoji Temple– seems to be the main attraction in the port town of Onomichi and draws many camera-stoting domestic tourists. The park rests atop a mountain overlooking the city and provides panoramic views of the port, mountains and surrounding islands.
- Kirosan Tenbo Park – It is an observation deck in the park, it is possible to see Seto Inland Sea from here.
- Imabari Castle – is one of the obvious landmarks of the city of Imabari.
Day 3 – Matsuyama – Tokushima – Takamatsu
- Tokushima Kazurashi Bridge.
- Oboke Koboke Valley.
- Takamatsu Ritsurin Koen Japanese Garden- situated in the city of Takamatsu, Ritsurin Garden is one of the most famous historical gardens in Japan.
Day 5 – Okayama – Hiroshima
- Hiroshima Miyajima Island by Ferry. Miyajima Island, one of the most scenic spots in Japan, has long been regarded as an Island of Gods on the beautiful Seto Inland Sea. It is a romantic and historical island where Itsukushima Shrine, a World Heritage site, is located, along with the Virgin Forest of Mt. Misen, and numerous preserved shrines, temples and historical monuments.
- Itsukushima Shrine-The shrine was built in its current form by Kiyomori Taira in the 12th century. The contrast with the greenery in the background is extraordinarily beautiful.
- Hiroshima Peace Park and Atomic Bomb Museum-was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. The ruin serves as a memorial to the people who were killed in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima on August 6 1945.
- Okonomiyaki Village-Okonomiyaki started out in the pre-war period as a dish called issen yoshoku(“Western food for a dime”) which was popular among the common people.
Day 6 – Hiroshima – Transit City – Penang
Day4 – Takamatsu – Okayama
- Kotohira Shrine – Located on Mt. Zozu, 521 meters above sea level, the shrine was built to worship the god of sea faring, and affectionately called “Konpirasan”
- Visit to Kurashiki Bikanchiku is an Historical Quarter.
- Enjoy shopping fun at Mitsui Outlet Park Kurashiki
- Photo stop at Okayama Castle.