In the morning, check out from hotel. Visit the Mandurah Canal and go on Dolphin Spotting Cruise
. Enjoy Fish & Chips Lunch at Mandurah
. After lunch, continue to Fremantle
– Tour of Monument Hill, Fisherman’s Harbor, Round House, Cappuccino strip, Weekends Market
(Fri – Sun only). Later at night, transfer to airport.
Mandurah Canal and Dolphin Spotting Cruise
– Dolphin and Mandurah Waterways cruise is a brilliant way to explore the sheer beauty of Mandurah’s water.
– Monument Park is mainly to commemorate the Marine soldiers killed in war.
– Indian Ocean is charming scenery, looking ahead, the fishing boats in harbor, Cruise River shuttle stopped by, many restaurants lined up along the coast.
– Fremantle Prison should be considered one of the oldest buildings.
– Fremantle coffee Boulevard (Cappuccino Strip), you may find the typical Fremantle life here.
– The market was built in 1897 has been 100 years of history. There are more than 150 shops and stalls selling a variety of handicrafts, paintings and souvenirs, as well as health care products and food products.
Overnight on board