7D Hiroshima & Kyushu
“Beautiful” describes this tour package. From the historically significant and melancholic shrines and museums of Hiroshima to the deep caves in Kyushu, you’ll be treated to a visual feast. Throw in some shopping spots, hot springs, and delicious food, and you have a bargain !
Day 1 – Penang – Transit City
Day 2 – Hiroshima
Itsukushima Shrine was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. The ruin serves as a memorial to the people who were killed in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima on August 6 1945.
Overnight at Hiroshima
Day 3 – Hiroshima – Yamaguchi – Kitakyushu
- Visit Kintaikyo Bridge
- Continue, Visit Akiyoshido Cave. Akiyoshido Cave, the Orient’s best large limestone cavern, opens on the south foot of Akiyoshidai Plateau.
- Pass by Kanmon Kaikyo Bridge
- Okonomi-mura Village – Okonomiyaki started out in thepre-war period as a dish called issen yoshoku (“Western food for a dime”) which was popular among the common people.
- Kanmon Pedestrian Tunnel –The peninsulas are linked by the Kanmon Bridge on the surface and for pedestrians, head underwater to cross the Kanmon straits from Moji in Kitakyushu to Shimonoseki on Honshu through the Kanmon Pedestrian Tunnel.
Day 4 – Kitakyushu – Beppu
- Proceed to Moji Customs , JR Mojiko Station .
- Shopping at Kaikyo Plaza Shopping Area .
- Overnight at Hot Spring hotel.
Day 5 – Beppu – Yufuin – Fukuoka
Visit to Yufuin-this place is famous with art museums, cafes and boutiques, many travelers come to this city where they can stroll in the town for a day. Yufuin is located on a flat river basin surrounded by mountains. The most prominent feature of Yufuin’s skyline is the twin peak Mount Yufu, which hovers over the town and serves as the backdrop for many scenic views. The area is rural and shortly after leaving the main walking route, travelers will come across the rice paddies and farm houses that make up a considerable part of the town.
Tenjin – full of vitality, office buildings, department stores and fashion stores dazzling, the most suitable concentration of shopping here.* Tenjin – full of vitality, office buildings, department stores and fashion stores dazzling, the most suitable concentration of shopping here.* Overnight at Fukuoka.
Day 6 – Fukuoka
Overnight at Fukuoka
Day 7 – Transit City – Penang