7D Hokkaido (ANA)
A Special itinerary via All Nippon Airways, Japan! Visit the beautiful lakes, town of Otaru, and the fascinating views of Mt. I-O Live Volcano and visit the famous Bear Ranch. By night, relax in a hot spring after delicious Japanese Meals !
Day 1 – Penang – Transit City – Tokyo
- Assemble at Penang Airport for check in and departure to Tokyo.
- Overnight in Tokyo
Day 2 – Tokyo – Sapporo – Aborigine Ainu Village – Lake Toya
- Fly from Tokyo to Sapporo.
- Today, visit at HokkaidoDo-Cho (government building) and pass by Clock Tower(Tokeidai).
- After that, proceed to Beer Factory. Thereafter, continue journey to Hokkaido Aborigine Ainu Village. After finish the tour, transfer toLakeToya, you may enjoy the hot spring bath in hotel.
Hokkaido Do-Cho – Is a government building, one of Japan’s tallest and largest buildings built in 1888.
Beer Factory – you can taste beer and gain experience from the beer making.
Overnight at Lake Toya
Day 3 – Lake Toya – Mt Showa Shinzan – Bear Ranch – Tokachikawa
- After breakfast, visit the Bear Ranch and outview Mt Showa Shinzan.
- After lunch, transfer to TokachikawaOnsen Areavia Hitaka Highland.
Tokachikawa Onsen Area – Via Hitaka Highland where you can have a panoramic view of the Tokachi Plain.
Overnight at Tokachikawa
Day 4 – Tokachikawa – Lake Akan
- After breakfast, proceed to Tokachikawa via Tokachikawa Bridge.
- Continue visit Ikeda Wine Factory. Later, proceed to Kushiro Shitsugen National Park to spot Tancho (Subject to Condition).
- Then, transfer to hotel.
Ikeda Wine Factory – The birthplace of the wine that has won numerous awards in international wine festivals and put the town of Ikeda’s name on the map. Let’s have wine testing here. Tokachikawa Bridge – You may see the swans flyfrom the siberia during the autumn and winter seasons.
Overnight at Lake Akan
Day 5 – Lake Akan – Abashiri – Sounkyo
- After breakfast, proceed to amazingLake Mashu, Mt I-O LiveVolcano.
- Then, transfer to AbashiriRyu-Hyo-Kaqn Ice Glaciers Halland visit the Abashiri Prison.
Lake Mashu – is a caldera lake lying 315 meters above sea level, born from the fires of a massive volcanic eruption nearly 7000 years ago.
Mt I-O Live Volcano – is a full if sulfur smell’s active volcano, 510 meters high above sea level.
Overnight at Sounkyo
Day 6 – Sounkyo – Otaru – Sapporo – Transit City
- After breakfast, tour proceeds to Ginga and Ryusei Falls.
- Then transfer to Otaru cityvia Asahi – Kawa.
- Upon arrival will visit to Otaru Canal Kita Ichi Glass Shop/DomotoMusic BoxMuseum.
- After that, transfer to Sapporo cityvisit the famousChocolate Factory Shiroi Koibito Park, Odori Parkand continue to shop at Underground Shopping Street.
- Then, proceed to airport for departure flight back home.
Otaru – is a small harbor city located northwest of Sapporo city. Ginga and Ryusei Falls – You can view the graceful waterfalls that flow like shining silver threads. Odori Park – venue for Sapporo Snow Festival & seasonal events, Sapporo TV’s Tower.
Overnight on board
Day 7 – Transit City – Kuala Lumpur – Penang