Beautiful destinations, delicious food and even destinations and scenes from the TV Drama “Triumph in the Sky” awaits you on this tour !
Day 1 – Penang – Transit City – Sapporo
Overnight on board
Day 2 – Sapporo – Lake Toya
- Hokkaido Do-Cho-Is a government building, one of Japan’s tallest and largest buildings built in 1888.
- Beer Factory– you can taste beer and gain experience from the beer making.
Day 3 – Lake Toya – Mt Showa Shinzan – Bear Ranch – Tokachikawa
- Bear Ranch – Is home for many bears, you may buy some biscuits or apple to feed the bears.
- Tokachikawa Onsen Area – via Hitaka Highland where you can have a panoramic view of the Tokachi Plain.
Day 4 – Tokachikawa – Lake Akan
- Ikeda Wine Factory -The birthplace of the wine that has won numerous awards in international wine festivals and put the town of Ikeda’s name on the map. Let’s have wine testing here.
Day 5 – Lake Akan – Abashiri – Sounkyo
- Lake Mashu-is a caldera lake lying 315 meters above sea level, born from the fires of a massive volcanic eruption nearly 7000 years ago.
- Mt I-O Live Volcano – is a full if sulfur smell’s active volcano, 510 meters high above sea level.
Day 6 – Sounkyo – Otaru – Sapporo
- Otaru – is a small harbor city located northwest of Sapporo city.
- Ginga and Ryusei Falls – You can view the graceful waterfalls that flow like shining silver threads.
Day 7 – Sapporo – Transit City
- Odori Park – venue for Sapporo Snow Festival & seasonal events, Sapporo TV’s Tower.
Day 8 – Transit City – Penang