TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tour members of customers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions. “Forever Travel Service Sdn. Bhd. and its marketing/sales agents are referred to as the “organizers”.
- The tour fare includes: –
(a) A non-refundable and non-transferable return economy class group air ticket(excluding airport tax and fuel surcharge).
(b) Accomodation is based on adult twin sharing. Child fare is based on the child as a third person, sharing either a twin or a double-room with two accompanying adults. No extra bed is provided. A surcharge applies if a child occupies half a twin.
(c) All meals, sightseeing and other programs are as specified in the itinerary
(d) Baggage allowance is as per the airlines’ regulations.
- No refund or price reduction will be made for the non-utilization of any items or service included in the tour fare.
- A minimum deposit of RM1000 or 40% of the tour fare per person, whichever is higher, must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid at least 21 days prior to departure date. Currency fluctuations: All tour fares and airport taxes are subject to currency fluctuations. All tour fares are guaranteed only if the reservations are accompanied by the full payment.
- Cancellation: There is no refund for special fare tickets. Ticketing conditions permitting, normal fare tickets are refundable, less penalty and admin fees. Tour fare paid is non-refundable.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel or withdraw at anytime, all tour departures due to insufficient group size, or for any reason whatsoever. The decision on the organizers for such cancellations is final.
- Travel insurance: All customers are recommended to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. The organizers act as an agent and are not held liable for any claims. All claims are referred to the insurance company.
- Passport validity : All tour members must personally ensure that their passports are valid for at least 6 months from the date of return.
- Visa application: All customers are encouraged to process their own visa. Assistance is offered by the organizers but visa approval is not guaranteed. In so doing, the organizers cannot be held liable for any loss of passport(s) for any reason whatsoever, including negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
- The organizers act only as agents for the airlines, transportation companies and hotel contractors. Ticket vouchers and documents which are issued are subjected to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
- The organizers shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the followings: –
(a) Inaccuracy, wrong description or changes to any tour and its itinerary.
(b) Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, death, strikes, wars, quarantine, or other causes.
(c) Extension of stay and flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed.
(d) Any damage to or loss of baggage and personal items or accidents are the responsibility of tour members or customers. Hence, tour members or customers are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
(e) Deportation or refusal of entry to tour members by immigration authorities due to possession of unlawful items, improper travel documents or for behavior and activities considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify, with or without prior notice, the itinerary, travel arrangement and hotel accommodation, or withdraw the service of an accompanying tour manager due to unforeseen circumstances, over which the organizers have no control.
- The organizers will only provide the services of an accompanying tour manager for a group of at least 15 adults.
- The tour will be operated on a seat-in-coach basis.
- Problematic and uncooperative tour members whose act and conduct are deemed to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest, well-being and safety of the other tour memembers or affecting the smooth running of tour in general will be dealt by the tour manager. The tour manager may require the problematic tour member(s) to leave the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final. The organizers shall not make a refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
- Please take note that the tour packages ARE NOT provided with the professional staff to provide for the needs and /or requirements of disabled/handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing, mobility disabilities) and those with critical conditions. The organizers strongly urge all the intended tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The organizers shall not be responsible for these in any manner whatsoever.
- The information in the itinerary is correct and current at the time of printing and the organizers cannot guarantee that the items or amenities mentioned will remain unchanged, especially when the organizers have no direct control over it. In the event of a difference between the Chinese and English itineraries, the Chinese version will be deemed as the correct version.
- Not withstanding the place or country in which a cause of action arises, it is expressly agreed here that all causes of action shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction territory of Malaysia, where the booking was made.
- Tour fares and flight payment are based on cash term, and payment by credit cards are subject to a surcharge.
- Customer’s name is based on the receipt or registration form. Hence, it is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that there is no mistake in the name.
- Splitting: Tour members have to travel as a group on the pre-determined flights, otherwise a higher revised fare will apply.
- All bookings made online does not include/come with additional items, such as bags and other merchandise.
- All bookings made online does not include transfer to and from Penang International Airport. Customers are to meet directly at the airport for departure.
- Prices indicated on this website are for online bookings only and may vary from walk-in prices.
- Forever Travel reserves the right to make amendments to online prices without prior notice, even after deposit has been paid.