TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tour members of customers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions. “Forever Travel Service Sdn. Bhd. and its marketing/sales agents are referred to as the “organizers”.
- The tour fare includes: –
- A non-refundable and non-transferable return economy class group air ticket(excluding airport tax and fuel surcharge).
- Accomodation is based on adult twin sharing. Child fare is based on the child as a third person, sharing either a twin or a double-room with two accompanying adults. No extra bed is provided. A surcharge applies if a child occupies half a twin.
- All meals, sightseeing and other programs are as specified in the itinerary
- Baggage allowance is as per the airlines’ regulations.
- No refund or price reduction will be made for the non-utilization of any items or service included in the tour fare.
- A minimum deposit of RM1000 or 40% of the tour fare per person, whichever is higher, must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid at least 21 days prior to departure ate. Currency fluctuations: All tour fares and airport taxes are subject to currency fluctuations. All tours are guaranteed only if the reservations are accompanied by the full payment.
- Cancellation: There is no refund for special fare tickets. Ticketing conditions permitting, normal fare tickets are refundable, less penalty and admin fees. Tour fare paid is non-refundable.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel or withdraw at anytime, all tour departures due to insufficient group size, or for any reason whatsoever. The decision on the organizers for such cancellations is final.
- Travel insurance: All customers are recommended to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. The organizers act as an agent and are not held liable for any claims. All claims are referred to the insurance company.
- Passport validity : All tour members must personally ensure that their passports are valid for at least 6 months from the date of return.
- Visa application: All customers are encouraged to process their own visa. Assistance is offered by the organizers but visa approval is not guaranteed. In so doing, the organizers cannot be held liable for any loss of passport(s) for any reason whatsoever, including negligence on the part of our employees and agents.
- The organizers act only as agents for the airlines, transportation companies and hotel contractors. Ticket vouchers and comments which are issued are subjected to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
- The organizers shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the followings: –
- Inaccuracy, wrong description or changes to any tour and its itinerary.
- Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, death, strikes, wars, quarantine, or other causes.
- Extension of stay and flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed.
- Any dammange to or loss of baggage and personal items or accidents are the responsibility of tour members or customers. Hence, tour members or customers are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
- Deportation or refusal of entry to tour members by immigration authorities due to possession of unlawful items, improper travel documents or for behavior and activities considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify, with or without prior notice, the itinerary, travel arrangement and hotel accommodation, or withdraw the service of an accompanying tour manager due to unforeseen circumstances, over which the organizers have no control.
- The organizers will only provide the services of an accompanying tour manager for a group of at least 15 adults.
- The tour will be operated on a seat-in-coach bus.
- Problematic and uncooperative tour members whose act and conduct are deemed to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest , well-being and safety of the other tour memembers or affecting the smooth running of tour in general will be dealth by the tour manager. The tour manager may require the problematic tour member(s) to leave the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final. The organizers shall not make a refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
- Please take note that the tour packages ARE NOT provided with the professional staff to provide for the needs and /or requirements of disabled/handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight,, speech, hearing, mobility disabilities) and those with critical conditions. The organizers strongly urge all the intended tour members to equip themserlves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The organizers shall not be responsible for these in any manner whatsoever.
- The information in the itinerary is correct and current at the time of printing and publishing. The organizers cannot guarantee that the items or amenities mentioned will remain unchanged, especially when the organizers have no direct control over it. In the event of a difference between the Chinese and English itineraries, the Chinese version will be deemed as the correct version.
- Not withstanding the place or country in which a cause of action arises, it is expressly agreed here that all causes of action shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction territory of Malaysia, where the booking was made.
- Tour fares and flight payment are based on cash term, and payment by credit cards are subject to a surcharge.
- Customer’s name is based on the receipt or registration form. Hence, it is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that there is no mistake in the name.
- Splitting: Tour members have to travel as a group on the pre-determined flights, otherwise a higher revised fare will apply.
- All bookings made online does not include/come with additional items, such as bags and other merchandise.
- All bookings made online does not include transfer to and from Penang International Airport. Customers are to meet directly at the airport for departure.
- Prices indicated on this website are for online bookings only and may vary from walk-in prices.
- Forever Travel reserves the right to make amendments to online prices without prior notice, even after deposit has been made.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUTBOUND TOUR PACKAGES
(TOURISM INDUSTRY AT 1992)
(TOUR OPERATING BUSINESS AND TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS)
1. TOUR DEPOSIT
A maximum deposit of 25% of the tour fare per person must be paid as reservation fee. The balance of full payment must be made within 14 days before the date of departure for Free Independent Traveller (FIT) tour packages and 21 days for group tours packages. A failure to comply with this requirement may result in the cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of deposit.
2. AMENDMENT CHARGES
2.1 For Free Independent Traveller (FIT) Tour Packages
2.1.1 Upon confirmation of the tour any subsequent change made to the reservation is subject to an amendment charge of RM50.00 per person per change.
2.1.2 No change can be made within 8 working days before the date of departure.
2.1.3 Changing the entire reservation constitutes a cancellation of the original reservation and is subject to cancellation charges as defined in the cancellation policy (see clause 3.1- for FIT tour packages).
2.2 For Group Tour Packages
2.2.1 Upon confirmation of the tour no changes can be made to the reservation within 14 days before the date of departure.
2.2.2 However, any request from any member for any change to come back earlier or later than the group will be subject to the conditions of the respective airlines.
2.2.3 Changing the entire reservation constitutes a cancellation of the original reservation.
3. CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR CANCELLATION MADE BY TOUR MEMBER
3.1 For FIT Tour Packages
3.1.1 Cancellation of reservation must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstanding. If the company receives notice to cancel 30 days or more before the date of departure, a minimum administrative fee of RM50.00 or 10% of the tour deposit (whichever is lower) per person will be levied.
3.1.2 If notice of the cancellation is received 29 days or less before the date of departure the following charges will apply:-
Cancellation Received Cancellation Charges Per Person
15 – 29 working days before the date of departure – 50% of tour deposit
08 – 14 working days before the date of departure – 20% of tour fare
03 – 07 working days before the date of departure – 40% of tour fare
02 – Working days or less before the date of departure – 100% of tour fare
3.1.3 The respective airline’s cancellation policy on special promotional fare shall apply in addition to the cancellation charges as set out in clause 3.1.2 (Note: The airline ticket is restricted and subject to the Airline’s Terms and Conditions. It may be non-endorsable, non-reissue able, and non-refundable and no reroute able. Any alteration in routing or change of date of travel by any passenger is solely at his own risk. The company or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred. However, any refund made by any airline for a cancellation made 2 working days or less before the day of travel for non-promotional fares shall be paid to the tour member less any administration charges incurred by the tour company).
3.2 For Group Tour Packages
3.2.1 Cancellation of booking must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstanding. If the company receives notice to cancel 45 working days or more before the date of departure, a minimum administrative fee of RM30.00 per person or 2% of the tour fare (whichever is higher) per person will be levied.
3.2.2 If notice of the cancellation is received 44 days or less before the date of departure the following charges will apply:-
Cancellation Received Cancellation Charges Per Person
22-44 working days before the date of departure – Forfeiture of tour Deposit
15-21 working days before the date of departure – 35% of tour fare
08-14 working days before the date of departure – 50% of tour fare
03-07 working days before the date of departure – 75% of tour fare
02 working days or less before the date of departure – 100% of tour fare
3.2.3 The respective airline’s cancellation policy on special promotional fare shall apply in addition to the cancellation charges as set out in clause 3.2.2 (Note: The airline ticket is restricted and subject to the Airline’s Terms and Conditions. It may be non-endurable, non-reissue able, non-refundable and non-reroute able. Any alteration in routing or change of date of travel by any passenger is solely at his own risk. The company or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred).
4. CANCELLATION BY COMPANY
4.1 FIT Tour Packages
4.1.1 The company reserves the right to cancel the four due to any act of god, war, strike, riot or order from the Government of Malaysia which is beyond its control.
4.1.2 The company shall recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should any passenger decide not to accept the alternative tours, all moneys paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refunded to the passenger.
4.2 Group Tour Packages
4.2.1 The company reserves the right to cancel the four due to any act of God, war, strike, riot or order from the Government of Malaysia which is beyond its control.
4.2.2 The company shall recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should any passenger decide not to accept the alternative tours, all moneys paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refunded to the passenger.
4.2.3 In the event of a cancellation by the company due to insufficient passengers or inability to secure seats or accommodation, the company will refund the amount of money paid and also pay compensation as follows:
Cancellation Received Cancellation Charges Per Person
08-14 working days before the date of departure – Full refund of tour fare and a compensation of RM50.00 per person.
01-07 working days before the date of departure – Full refund of tour fare and a compensation of RM75.00 per person.
On date of departure – Full refund of tour fare and a compensation of RM100.00 per person.
5. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
5.1 Tour Members’ Responsibilities
A tour member must have: –
(a) An international passport or other recognized travel documents which should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to country of origin;
(b)The necessary visa and vaccination and health certificates as required by the various authorities of the countries to be visited.
5.2 Company’s Responsibilities
The Company undertakes to: –
(a) Advise tour members on what documentation is required;
(b) Wherever possible, assist passengers in obtaining the necessary visa.However, the company cannot guarantee the approval of any visa application.
5.3 Relevant Fees and Charges
Service charges and visa fees levied shall be borne entirely by the tour members.
5.4 Rejection of Visa or Travel Documents
If for any reason, the application for visa or necessary exit permit is rejected, a refund of tour fare will be made less administrative fees.
5.5 Refusal Entry
The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour prices if any tour member is refused entry or deported by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes, or whose behavior and activities are considered to be detrimental by a foreign government.
6. TOUR INFORMATION AND PRICES
(1) Prices shown are current at the time of publication. Tour information and the price list from part of the brochure. The prices are subject to change due to increase in airfares, other transportation costs, hotel rates, exchange rates, government tax, etc. Therefore the company reserves the right to increase prices on condition that it informs the customers accordingly before the confirmation of the tour.
(2) The company covenants for the following to be included in tour fare:-
(a) Return air ticket, not including all airport taxes and whatever applicable taxes.
(b) Hotel accommodation, based on: –
i. Twin sharing basic (2 persons to a room);
ii. Single supplement (person staying alone-the person concerned must pay the single supplement); and
iii. Triple sharing (3 persons traveling together).
For a group of three persons, accommodation is based on triple sharing basis where applicable.
The child tour fare as advertised is based on a child who is 2 years but not more than 12 years of age, sharing a twin room with two adults.
(c) All meals, sightseeing and other items as specified in the itinerary.
(d) All Sightseeing tours and transfer are based on sit-in-coach basis.
(3) Items not included in the tour fare are:-
(b) food and beverage not regular menu;
(c) optional excursions;
(d) porterage at airport and hotels; and
(e) all items of a personal nature.
7. REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund or reduction will be made to any member in respect of airfare, accommodation, meals sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare out not utilized by the tour member due to personal reasons.
Free airline baggage allowance is provided by the airlines and the quantum and conditions may differ from one airline to another and from one airport authority to another. The same applies for hand-carried baggage aboard the aircraft. The travel agent will advise passengers on the conditions. Passengers are required to purchase adequate insurance coverage.
9. POSSIBLE CHANGES
Airlines schedules or local conditions may require sightseeing tours, hotels and route to be changed. Should this occur, the company shall make alternative arrangement subject to local conditions.
10. RIGHT TO REJECT
The company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any itinerary, or any reservation made for a client or decline to accept or retain any person from being a tour member if he is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort or enjoyment of others on the tour. The company further reserves the right to cancel the reservation if for any other reason any carrier, hotel or other contractor refuses to allow any participant to participate in the tours. If any of such events, the company’s sole liability shall be to refund to the tour member any moneys paid, less the amounts for services already utilized, and the administration and cancellation fees.
11. RESPONSIBILITY OF COMPANY
The Company and its associated agents shall be held responsible for services provided with regard to transportation, accommodation, entertainment and meals, as indicated in their brochures. The company shall be required to pay appropriate compensation as determined by the Commissioner of Tourism in cases where, after an investigation, the Commissioner is satisfied that the services provided were not as stated in the brochure and in the agreement.
12. TRAVEL INSURANCE
All tour members are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness, loss of money, cancellation, flight delays or lost baggage”.
Note: The Travel Agent reserved the right to publish or print any photographic materials which taken during the said tour for commercial use.